Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey Donnette!! Today Kelsey turns 18!! I can't really believe it. This is her on Halloween with her friend Amber. (Yes, that is her hair all curled)
She has always been a active girl. She will try anything. Thus tomorrow she will be jumping out of a airplane. That is all she has ever wanted for her 18th birthday. Karissa and Rob are going to jump with her. Hopefully I will have good pictures to post.
She loves to sing and perform. It was great watching her this year.
She is so beautiful. She doesn't think so but she is inside and out!!
I just plainly love this picture. I blew it up to a 5X7 and put it up in the hallway.(Yes, I took that shot) We are so grateful to have this great girl in our family. She almost didn't make it at birth (cord around her neck 4 times, yes, long story) but we are so grateful she is a fighter. Kelsey you have truly blessed this family. We love you! By the way she is speaking in church this
Sunday about fathers. She said I will cry hard.

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible you have one married and another graduated!! What a family. Love you all
    Sister J. Lindblom (PPM serving in Erie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kels!! Hope you had fun jumping out of an airplane (you psycho!) Can't wait til you're my REAL sis-in-law :) haha

    ReplyDelete