Monday, November 2, 2009

Jake's football ends and Halloween

Sorry I haven't posted lately but there really hasn't been anything to post. I have need really really busy with my church calling and helping Rob with his wrapping paper business. Friday night we carved our pumpkins. Here's Kelsey with her's.
This is Kelsey and Jake on Halloween. Don't they look great together!!
Here's Savanna(scarecrow), Karissa(pirate), Jaycie(Betty Rubble) and Jake(gangster) on Halloween. Kelsey wasn't home from the mall yet so she isn't in the picture. My mom and dad came over, and my sister Donna with her kids. We set out front and handed out candy while Savanna and Jaycie went trick-or-treating and the others kids went to parties. We had alot of trick-or-treaters. I went through 4 big bags of candy from Costco!!
Jake has now finished football at Taylor. I really can't believe it is over. The school year is flying by. Here's Jake and Rob at the end of his game.
This is Jake with his sister's minus Kali because she wasn't there. He had a great season. The team didn't win much and I really didn't like his head coach but I guess that's the way is goes. Today he starts try outs for the basketball team. Go Jake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment