Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Fun!

Last night we put up our Christmas tree. We got to buy a real tree this year so the house smells wonderful! Kason couldn't be there because he had school.
Jake and the Teen Tones from Taylor Jr. High sang at the temple grounds. It is always a lot of fun to go to the temple grounds and hear the music and look at the great lights. It always puts me in the Christmas spirit.
We had our ward Christmas party. As always the Bishop, Counselors, and Clerks have to perform something. This year was the best. This is Rob and they played Christmas carols with those tubes using their legs and heads. It was so funny. I have it on video. I will try to have Karissa help me put it on my blog. Really funny!!
Basketball has begun. Jake is one of the captains and gets to play alot if he doesn't get into foul trouble. I think he is a point guard but I'm really not sure. Sometimes it depends who is in.
So far they are undefeated, winning four games. His number is 25. They play Poston today. It should be a really good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment