Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Kali!

Today my oldest baby turns 23!!  I can't believe it.  I was thinking this morning about her birth.  We were living in Provo, UT.  and Kali was due on Christmas day.  My parents had come up from Mesa to spend Christmas with was and help with Kali when she was born.  My mom and I had done some laudery and we decided to go to the mall and do some Christmas shopping.  I told Rob right before we left that I felt like I had been wetting my pants all morning.  We decided to stop by my doctors office before we went shopping.  My water had been leaking all morning so they sent me to the hospital.  I checked in at 4:30 pm and had Kali at 7:30 pm.  It was also my mom's 65th birthday too.  Pretty good present.  I went into the hospital with no snow and we I left the next day there was snow everywhere.  It was a great day and Kali has been a great daughter.  Now she will be having a daughter soon.  Life is crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Kali had a great birthday. You'll LOVE having a grandbaby. Can't wait to meet Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete