Monday, February 21, 2011

dance and more

 Sorry the pictures are not better but Savanna and her dance company dance at the  mall to get ready for Disneyland.  This is her clogging class.
 This is the Boliwood number
 Same dance.   Last week we went to Disneyland. Savanna, Jaycie, Jake, Kelsey, Rob, Aunt Susann, and I went and spent 3 days at Disneyland and California adventure.  We had a great time.  I will put those pictures up later.  I haven't down loaded them yet.  Yesterday was Savanna's 11th birthday!!  I can't believe she is 11.  I will put those up later too.  I have a lot of cleaning to do today from the mess from her birthday.
 Kali at 36 weeks.
 Isn't she sooooo cute?!!
 The finished roof. I really like it.
Now we are going to paint the house.  I am thinking red trim and the main walls tan.  What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment