Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happenings

 Here's a small catch up on the happenings at the Jarvis home.  Jake got his drivers license.  Crazy and Scary all at the same it.  He is a really good driver.  Kelsey bought a car.(Sorry no picture)  It is a 2006 Honda CRV.  So, Jake now has his own car to drive.  Our old high school car that the girls have all driven. 1999 Honda Civic.  We call her Sunshine.  She has many dents in her from Kelsey but she is still working and Jake is happy to have a car.
 Jake baptized my nephew Brandon.  He turned 8 at the end of December but waited for Jake to turn 16 so he could baptize him.  My brother-in-law is not a member and my dad is to old to do it.  It was great watching Jake baptize him.  Made me cry.
 Here's my parents with Brooklyn.  She is 4 weeks old and just growing beautifully.
 This past week end Jake had MORP.  The theme was circus.  They went as little kids that go to the circus.  His date is Brooke Moore.  Sorry the picture are on twice and I don't know how to get them off.




No comments:

Post a Comment