Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas

 I thought I better put some pictures up from Christmas.  We had a great Christmas.  On Christmas Eve we all jumped in the car and went looking at Christmas lights. We always stop by this house every year.  It is always decorated full out and Santa Claus is always there.
 This huge snowman is always up.  This year they must of put dry ice in his pipe because smoke was coming out of the pipe.  Way CUTE!
 Savanna with Santa Claus.  She is finally to old for Santa.  I had to make her sit on his lap so I could get a picture.  She was a good sport.
 On Christmas eve we always open one present that has new PJ'S.  Here is Brooklyn in hers.
 All the kids by the Christmas Tree.  (Why is everyone smiling cute and Barry has a real scary face?)
 Santa brought us a family IPAD.
 Jaycie got a paint ball gun.  Now she has her very own.
 Rob's new pj's.  I got this for him.  If you can't see it, the picture is Ralphie from Christmas Story and it says "You'll shoot your eye out kid."  That movie was the first movie Rob and I saw together.  It has became a Christmas tradition.  Last year my sister gave us the lamp.
 All my 11 year old daughter wanted for Christmas was beef jerky from the McFarland's that live in our ward. (It is Brother McFarland's business)
 Rob got this wonderful  new ice cream maker.  It is the best!!!
 Kelsey and her new boots.
 Do you love Brooklyn's bow?  Her Grandma Ashe gave it to her.  Soooooo CUTE!
The kids that live at home with me gave me this great fire pit.  Kason and Kali gave me the marshmallow sticks, marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate.  So, the day after Christmas we made homemade ice cream and smores.  It was great!!  Only in Arizona can you sit outside by a fire pit, eat homemade ice cream, and have smores.   FUN  FUN   FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment