Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bluewater

I finally got my computer back so here are some pictures from our trip to the cabin. This is Jaycie riding the quad. She has gotten pretty good at driving around.
We had smores to nights when we were up there. That was alot of fun.
We hiked down to the water fall. We call it the jungle. Rob did a great job getting down there. I didn't think he could do it but he did. He was very tired afterward.
Ever since my family started going to the cabin and hike the jungle we get a picture on this rock. There has been some good memories. Here is my family plus three friends. Dana Woodbury(Karissa's friend), McKay Angle(Jake's friend), and Taylor McCleary(Kelsey's friend).
Here's the cabin. We love going to Bluewater, New Mexico. My parents didn't come with us this year because of Edwin's death and we had to cut our trip short because of the funeral but it was beautiful and alot of fun. The fireworks on the 4th was alot of fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment