Monday, September 28, 2009

Here is some MORE!

Two weeks ago Rob and I flew to Utah. We left all the kids at home with Karissa to hold the fort down. She did a great job. She even made a roast for Sunday dinner! Anyway Rob's cousin Renae's daughter died at the age of 29. She was married with 3 little kids. She had been fighting cancer for the last 51/2 years. The picture is of Renae and granddaughter .
Brittney was a great mom. She had a lot of faith and understood the plan of salvation. It was an amazing experience to witness how Brittney's husband, children, parents and in-law all have a great bond and love for each other. My testimony was strengthen of eternal families.
This is Rob with his Aunt Susann, and cousin Derek. We had a great time seeing family.
Savanna had a gymnastics meet a week ago. She is a level 5. I know the picture isn't that great but look at that split jump!!!
I don't have pictures but Kelsey became very sick a week and a half ago. She had throwing up and other problems too!! By that night her blood pressure dropped, got dizzy and her whole body locked. Her legs where straight down and her arms locked straight down and then her hands turned turned in and locked with her fingers out straight. I hope this makes since. Rob called 911 and she went to the hospital. They gave her IV fluid and meds. for her pain and to calm her stomach. They said she was dehydrated and the low potassium made her body do that. It was really scaring. She missed three days of school. She's finally eating normally. It also took a while for her body now to hurt. Things are all back to normal. Sorry this post was so long but I had a lot of catching up to do.

2 comments:

  1. Not long enough. I watch to see what is happening with you and apparently not much. .. ..on the missionary letter writing, he said he finally wrote, but the letter came back, so he either could not read my writing, or I got it wrong. Anyhow, just after I gave it to him he was called to be AP and have they been busy, with the combining Harrisburg and Pittsburgh missions. He said in 20 days he had only slept in his own bed 2 nights. I don't know what else to say about that. . .email me!! LUV Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Savanna.. you go girl! That split jump is A M A Z I N G!!!!!

    ReplyDelete