Thursday, September 3, 2009

UPDATE

I haven't posted because I still can't find the thing I need to download my pictures to my computer. Sorry, no pictures again. Kelsey and Karissa started ASU. Karissa her sophmore year and Kelsey her freshman.(She already has around 15 credits from some of the classes she took in high school) Jake had his first football game for Taylor. They played Shepherd Jr. High. It was played at Mesa High. His team lost but Jake had a great game. He was really tired because he played almost the entire game. He had some great catches and he caused a fumble and recovered it. The line had a hard time but I thought the Taylor team did really good considering there are only 6 guys on the team that had ever played football before. This was the first game ever for some of them. Jake is a receiver on offense and safety of defense. Other wise that is about all that has been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment